Skip to main content

MONEY


MONEY
There was a man who worked all of his life and saved all of his money. He was a real miser when it came to his money. He loved money more than just about anything, and just before he died, he said to his wife, "Now listen, when I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me. I wanna take my money to the afterlife."
So he got his wife to promise him with all her heart that when he died, she would put all the money in the casket with him.
Well, one day he died. He was stretched out in the casket, the wife was sitting there in black next to her closest friend. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said "Wait just a minute!"
She had a shoe box with her, she came over with the box and placed it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down and rolled it away. Her friend said, "I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money in the casket."
"Yes," the wife said, "I promised. I'm a good Christian, I can't lie. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him."
"You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?"
"I sure did. I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Best Website

100 Best Website  Version  http://www.100bestwebsites.org/   # Website Summary 1 Yahoo! Yahoo is your Online Free Treasure Room! An outstanding search engine (especially for "official" websites), it also provides a cornucopia of free services: free email, maps, Yellow Pages, games, shopping, news, finance, sports, live chat -- the list just goes on and on and on! By far (in our opinion), Yahoo is the best site on the Web! 2 Google We believe Google is simply the best tool on the Web for finding just about anything (except possibly "official" websites). It is screamingly fast, sleek, streamlined, and as comprehensive as a search tool can be. 3 Amazon.com Amazon is nothing less than a revolution in how the world shops. It is a huge step forward in the achievement of an ideal competitive market. It is user-friendly, vast, and reliable. 4 About.com About.com breaks up the Web into major subject areas with a volunteer human host for e...

a variety of maps

Cara Membuat Widget Twitter Live Update

Hay sobat blogger. Saya punya tips lagi nih, masih seputar twitter. kemarin saya sudah posting cara membuat twitter timeline kali ini saya masih ingin membahas twitter timeline namun menggunakan beda versi. Langsung saja ikuti dibawah ini : 1. Pertama buka aku blogger anda terlebih dulu. 2. Kemudian menujulah ke Tata letak 3. Setelah itu Tambah Gadget >>> HTML / JS 4. Kemudia copy paste code berikut ini kedalam kotak HTML/ JS seperti contoh diatas <div id="social_twitter-badge">     <script src="http://widgets.twimg.com/j/2/widget.js"></script>     <script>     new TWTR.Widget({           version: 2,           type: 'profile',           rpp: 5, // number of tweets to show           interval: 6000,           title: '...