Skip to main content

New Motivation word from Mario Teguh

1. Let's stop using the attitudes and behavior of people fail to achieve our dreams.
2. We will not find peace using quality people fail in life successfully.
3.Today is the day. Let's start!
4. Indeed, you are not a lack of sustenance.
5. You only less act.
6. My friends are tired of delays in many things in life, say this as your sentence alone ... Lord Almighty hasten,
7. Indeed, whatever the quality of my life these days is because of the attitude and actions over the years.
8. I was forming my own destiny. So that kuupayakan is forming quality of my life.
9. The better I do, the better I received.
10. And the more quickly I do it, the immediate good of a quality life.
11. Lord, I beseech thee to hasten mentenagai kesungguhanku do as I already knew I had to do, for no further delay, and to not make excuses that make me feel guilty if I do not act.
12. Today is the day. I have to start. 13. Lord, Stand me straight in the lekat.Aku want sukses.Aamiin
14. Actually, there is no good idea will be rejected, if the person who brought the idea was not rejected. The person, not a suggestion.
15. The soul of the lazy will remain lost, despite being up.
16. Greedy soul will still complain, despite being rich.
17. The soul is grateful, be happy even in the matter.
18. Gratitude was magical.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Best Website

100 Best Website  Version  http://www.100bestwebsites.org/   # Website Summary 1 Yahoo! Yahoo is your Online Free Treasure Room! An outstanding search engine (especially for "official" websites), it also provides a cornucopia of free services: free email, maps, Yellow Pages, games, shopping, news, finance, sports, live chat -- the list just goes on and on and on! By far (in our opinion), Yahoo is the best site on the Web! 2 Google We believe Google is simply the best tool on the Web for finding just about anything (except possibly "official" websites). It is screamingly fast, sleek, streamlined, and as comprehensive as a search tool can be. 3 Amazon.com Amazon is nothing less than a revolution in how the world shops. It is a huge step forward in the achievement of an ideal competitive market. It is user-friendly, vast, and reliable. 4 About.com About.com breaks up the Web into major subject areas with a volunteer human host for e...

a variety of maps

Cara Membuat Widget Twitter Live Update

Hay sobat blogger. Saya punya tips lagi nih, masih seputar twitter. kemarin saya sudah posting cara membuat twitter timeline kali ini saya masih ingin membahas twitter timeline namun menggunakan beda versi. Langsung saja ikuti dibawah ini : 1. Pertama buka aku blogger anda terlebih dulu. 2. Kemudian menujulah ke Tata letak 3. Setelah itu Tambah Gadget >>> HTML / JS 4. Kemudia copy paste code berikut ini kedalam kotak HTML/ JS seperti contoh diatas <div id="social_twitter-badge">     <script src="http://widgets.twimg.com/j/2/widget.js"></script>     <script>     new TWTR.Widget({           version: 2,           type: 'profile',           rpp: 5, // number of tweets to show           interval: 6000,           title: '...